IMS Admin Support
ASAT is looking for an Administrative Support Specialist to provide program and scheduling support for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) system support to Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center (SSC) Pacific.
- Participation and support in engineering meetings, working groups, Integrated Products Teams (IPTs) and Change Management Boards
- Perform schedule development, analysis and updates for engineering and integration efforts
- Manage and track changes to the Integrated Master Schedule and provide status and projected impacts to various levels of the organization
- Keep integrated master schedule accurately up to date and capture additional tasking to manage resources
- Coordinate engineer and test events and provide general admin support to program managers such as current tasking, issues, concerns and action items
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience required.
- Possession of an INTERIM SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required
- Self-motivator with ability to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision or direction
- Ability to establish working relations at all levels
- Professional oral and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and effective problem-solving skills, including ability to conduct quality control checks without error
- Experience preferred but not necessary in information technology, information systems, and/or communication systems development, integration or operation
- Familiarity with MS Office especially MS Project